Saturday, February 25, 2012

Goodie Bag for Girls Night Out

A very dear friend was turning 50 recently and asked me if I had any ideas for a "goodie bag" for her friends. I asked her what she was going to be giving them and she mentioned a funny book about wine and men, neon colored wine stoppers, and some cute gem chocolates in bright wrappers. She had a copy of the wine book and the cover was bright pink with black print.

With all that in mind, here is what I came up with for the bags. I used Papertrey Ink dies (Parisian Doiley, Banner, and Front and Center, Edgers, and Limitless Layers) Papertrey stamps, and a Quickutz die I have had forever and never used (girl silhouette with wardrobe). Needless to say I am very happy with the results and so is my friend.

They were really fun to decorate and helped to set the theme for the evening.



2 comments:

  1. Love the bags . . . so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cool. I love all the bling and the colors. Any lady would love to receive one for sure.

    ReplyDelete